The Summer Summit is a regional networking and development opportunity for library administrators and board members. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet with your fellow library leaders and discuss the issues that matter most to you. This year’s Summit will consist of table talks on a host of topics, including: marketing, social media, emerging technology, programming, library standards, E-Rate changes, and whatever else you wish to bring to the table! Field Services and other State Library staff will be on hand to facilitate, support, and document these engaging conversations.
The dates and locations of this year’s Summer Summit are as follows:
- August 6: Dickinson Area Public Library
- August 7: Minot Public Library
- August 8: Alfred Dickey Public Library (Jamestown)
- August 12: Grand Forks Public Library
- August 13: West Fargo Public Library
- August 15: North Dakota State Library (Bismarck)
Registration is now open—so don’t hesitate to sign up for the session nearest you! Summ Summ is free to attend, but we do need to know who’s coming.